Green screen is a powerful multimedia tool for video presentations, allowing the presenter to interact with the material using video, audio, and animations.
Green Screen Format
- A green screen recording overlays the presenter on top of their PowerPoint presentation. By using a green backdrop, the computer will erase the green and replace it with an image.
- The presenter must not wear any green clothing.
- During the recording session, the presenter will have access to a teleprompter to view a script, if desired.
- A reference monitor will display a live feed of the presenter in front of their PowerPoint exactly as it is being recorded.
- Since the presenter will be overlaid on top of the PowerPoint, please leave a 1/3rd blank margin on each slide where the presenter will stand, so as not to cover up any content.
No Slide Editing
- Because we do our green screen recordings live, green screen presentation slides cannot be changed or adjusted after the recording.
- Any issues or errors on the slide must be fixed prior to recording to prevent re-recording your presentation if a mistake is found after your recording session.
Full Motion Video and Animation in Slides
- Green screen lectures give you the ability to incorporate animations, transitions and videos into your PowerPoints.
- Multimedia tools can enhance a presentation or demonstration of a concept, if you choose to include them.