Green screen is a powerful multimedia tool for video presentations and online lectures.
- Allows presenter to interact directly with the content on the same screen.
- PowerPoint slides can include animations, transitions, and embedded videos.
- Slides must leave at least 1/3 blank margin on the side where the presenter will stand, to not cover any content.
- Unlike with Mediasite recordings, slides cannot be updated after the initial recording.
- Green screen recording superimposes the presenter over the PowerPoint presentation. With a green backdrop, software removes all shades of green and replaces it with your content.
- The presenter must not wear any green (or even teal) clothing for these recordings.
- Presenters have a reference monitor to view themselves during the recording, as well as an optional teleprompter for a script.
- All on-screen and closed-captioned text is searchable in Mediasite presentations, allowing students to find the exact content they are looking for.
- Adding the iPad to your green screen presentation increases interactivity: annotate slides, highlight specific text, work through equations on-screen, pinch-to-zoom and use a virtual laser pointer.