Mediasite is the preferred recording format. It allows for flexible, easy-to-update presentations with lightning-fast turnaround time.
- Mediasite is a rich media webcast, preferred for online lectures.
- This format provides the additional flexibility of easily updating your PowerPoint slides, even after the recording is completed.
- PowerPoint slides can use all available space in this recording style.
- Slides in Mediasite cannot include animations, transitions, or embedded videos.
- The Mediasite player displays dual-content windows, the presenter in one and PowerPoint slides in the other.
- Since these presentations are in front of a black backdrop, avoid wearing black and darker clothing.
- Presenters have a reference monitor to view their slides during the recording, as well as an optional teleprompter for a script.
- All on-screen and closed-captioned text is searchable in Mediasite presentations, allowing students to find the exact content they are looking for.