Adobe Spark is a creative software that allows its users to communicate with impact. Users can turn their ideas into impactful social graphics (Spark Posts), web stories (Spark Pages) and animated videos (Spark Videos) in minutes. Spark allows the user to choose from a variety of free professionally designed fonts, photos, and themes for every occasion.
Sparks inspires instructors to assign projects that challenge students to creatively express themselves through their work. With Spark students are not limited to dull and static presentations. Students can create not only quality graphics but also magazine-style web stories and animated videos with cinematic motion.
Spark projects automatically sync between computers and mobile devices which enables students to share their projects anytime, anywhere.
Application to Courses
- Create short multimedia videos to explain a specific concept or definition
- Be sure to create a script to go along with any Spark videos you create, since they are not ADA compliant by themselves.
- Instructors can assess creativity, originality, and the overall quality of a student’s work.
- Students can create content to help build ePortfolios as part of a final project.
- Spark makes it easy for students to share work with instructors and classmates by syncing projects automatically with computers and iOS devices.
You can view a variety of Adobe Spark projects other users have created at the Spark gallery page: