The CITT ID Fundamentals workshop simultaneously overviews the CITT instructional design process and highlights the pedagogical building blocks of online course design and management. Participants will experience an online learning environment from the student perspective while exploring data-supported theory and methods through instructional materials and activities.
- Recognize the roles and responsibilities of an SME within the CITT process, including the time commitment to develop a course.
- Identify UF policies and services that support teaching and learning.
- Develop strategies for implementing best practices in course design.
- Evaluate course alignment to UF+QM standards.
- Reflect on the student learning experience in the e-Learning environment (Canvas).
Your instructional designer will add you to this workshop at the beginning of the course development process.