CITT Video Studios
The Center for Instructional Technology & Training’s VIDEO SERVICES offers state-of-the-art multimedia recording studios to create engaging video presentations and innovative online content.
- Mediasite is a rich media webcast that is the preferred recording method for most online lectures.
- Mediasite is the most flexible format as the PowerPoint slides can be easily edited and updated after the recording is completed.
- The Mediasite video player displays dual content windows, one containing video of the presenter and the other displaying the PowerPoint.
- A green screen recording overlays the presenter on top of their PowerPoint presentation.
- By using a green backdrop, the computer will erase the green and replace it with an image.
- Incorporate animations, transitions and videos into your presentation.
- Location shoots
- Voice-over-screen recordings
- Special projects
- iPad Interactive Presentations
- Audio Services
- Post Production
- Overhead camera recordings for document presentations.
More about the CITT Video Studios
For more information contact your Instructional Designer or you may contact the CITT Video Studios directly.
Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The CITT studios are located at 2119 Turlington Hall.
An appointment is required for studio video recording.
For booking the studio without an Instructional Designer please complete the Course Assistance Request Form.